Friday, December 09, 2005

STAM!

Today was awesome, lots of fun. Chilled all day with Gerry, we went to Wallaks where I FINALLY picked up a paint pallet for my watercolours I keep promising myself I'm gonna use... someday. Nyeeh. And I went bowling in the evening with Andrea, Justin, Mike, Ray and Tony and it was soooo fun. Though we ended up going all the way to the quebec side for some reason because they "had to have a 10 pin game!!" But it was a lot of fun! I started out strong too, but beginners luk always dies for me after about three throws. *siiigh* The gross thing is I reek of cigarettes from the 3 minutes I spent in the bar pulling out cash. BLAUGH!

On a completely different topic, it's interesting to note that for some reason the "a" "s" "e" and "n" keys on my keyboard are completely gone. Like, what do I keep typing that uses these letters??? "asen"? "esna?" "sane?" ooh, "sane!" hmm... that's kind of creepy....

Here's Andrea and Justin....

The gang trying to figure out how to get names for each player... needless to say my team didn't figure it out...

And Mike says donughts are A-OK!