Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry holidays, y'all!


Well, Christmas fast approaches and I am sooo excited to go home on friday. Though it doesn't feel very wintery in the appartment at the moment as I'm boooiling with our huge windows and the sunlight, gosh, if our heating was actually working me n' andrea would fry in here! This'll be my last posting for the year, I'm going to give Mike @Pip my computer over the break and he's going to reformat so hopefully all my computer woes will be fixed. this probably means all the pictures I've posted on blogger will vanish, but I'll try uploading a couple again once I get the computer back.

This pinup is one I promised I'd make my pal Shawn a little while ago. I've finally racked out the watercolours! Woo! But dang, now that I look at it her left leg is stupid... why do I never notice these things before cleanup???

Anyhoo, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

~ KT