Monday, December 05, 2005

Chuck Norris loves you.


GRAAH! Christmas is coming and while I'm UBER happy and excited at going home and visiting my loved ones, I'm also ETREEEEMELY stressed as there are maybe 20 days before I leave and I'm still not done with my xmas presents, haven't started my portrait commission yet, am still having net issues and wil probably have to reconfigure my computer, which means starting EVERYTHING from scratch, but I don't want to do that until after I finish all these illustrations I need to do.
*guh!* I also haven't gone to kick boxing in a while, and I have to go find a way to get LUCIA'S DVD back to the Rogers half way across Ottawa! *shakes a loving fist at Lu*
I'm just a wee bit stressed out at the moment, I think I just need to get some sleep and I'll be kokai... "okay"... what the heck did I just type!?!?!
I went to Everett's screening yesterday (friend from work for any non-Pipstars reading this) and I really enjoyed his film, so campy and fun! It was fun being an extra in it too and I got all big headed and giggly everytime I saw myself on the big screen. Ahhh, my first screen role... "clipboard girl!"
I've added on a couple doodles I had laying around my desk at work for when I need a break from the computer screen. At Pip there's all these extra papers lying around for the purpose of doodling (well, whyever not?) and I enjoy using my priveledges.
I think I'm going to sleep now. I've got a whole cabootle of laundry to do tommorrow. GYEAGH!