Friday, November 25, 2005


Hmm, me thinks Blogger doesn't post large files, so if you can't view the Simply Potterific comic (because i tried resizing it but that didn't work either) check it out in the fan comic section of closet-space , or at my deviant art account http://ktshy.deviantart.com

UGH! My internet is SO screwed up. I downloaded an antivirus Mike C. from work told me to find and it scouted out not one but TWO worms. Eww. But I'm still unable to access email! I'm cut off from the world outside Ottawa! AUGH!

Anyhoo, here's a newbie I sketched, inked and coloured tonight. I've been wanting to do a Poisin Ivy drawing for such a long time after reading "the longest halloween" (i think that's what it's called). I just find her to be such a fascinating character, almsot Faerie like in her love of plants but absolute distain for humans. Batman's my favourite superhero. Don't worry, he'll save himself soon enough...