Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Animation Festival was really good and there were some amazing films (my favourite will eventually be seen at http://www.jaspermorello.com/). It felt good to be able to connect with other animators on a similar level rather than having the "I'm just a student" status.... not that there's anything wrong with that! It's just there seemed to be more to talk about and relate to this time around. So the PLAN is, the plan, the plan... IS, to get around to finishing my film. Within the year *fingers crossed.*
Oh! And I just finished the sketchbook I started last year 2nd semester, YES! Now for a clean start!

Here are some doodles from the last page.








And here's an old one, done in photoshop. I wish I'd spent more time on it to get the skirt to actually LOOK like fabric, but I had to move on to other things.