Monday, September 04, 2006

Who wants to put their shoes on? Not me, my friend.


It's official! Shrub Monkeys just launched today as a part of the line up at www.girlamatic.com. You can check out the press release here: http://www.girlamatic.com//comics/gam-edit.php?view=archive&chapter=13069
The past few days have been incredible. For one, it was my birthday thursday , now I'm 23, and I got to see Monty Python's Spamalot which is BRILLIANT, a must see. Hilarious. Friday I went to see Video Games Live, the symphony orchestrated event, with my siblings, and it was beautiful. The big screen with awesome clips, the lighting on the musicians, the giant froger game, the INSANE piano playing dude who could play mario theme songs at top speed BLIND-FOLDED! Oh! It was too much! So good! Another "must see." Sunday I went to the comic expo with Steven and Heather, and bumped into a bunch of friends there. It was alot of fun and I've decided to finally get my act together and set up a table for next year! So... now I have to put stuff together for it ... ack! Well, it's a year away, most deadlines considered that's not bad at all. But still, as Steven can attest I tend to procrastinate aLOT when it comes to my own work. Ah well.

Some pics from the convention:

A bunch of ruffians we ran into.


Steven hanging with his new buddy and doing something unordinary... wearing glasses.